Sunday 25 August 2013

Intermission: The Ballad of Dragonbjorn

I take no responsibility for anything that may occur upon listening to this.  Also, this totally isn't mine, it's the property of... well, Bethesda, I guess?  This is totally meant as a parody and you should go and buy the Skyrim soundtrack if you've some spare cash because it's actually rather good.

And with that, I present to you the ballad of Dragonbjorn

And I suppose that about wraps things up for...



Oh god DAMN IT.  Time travel is always complicated.  And I still don't understand what I was meant to be doing in the first place!  I stabbed the main bad guy, the world's still filled with evil, this goes against every single thing I've learned about video games or heroics!

Thought for the day
I don't even know who's side I'm on right now.  Introducing some more warring factions really isn't going to help.  Guess I'd better kill everything with reckless abandon until people stop arguing!  Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment